Monday, September 10, 2012

Reliving High School

So this weekend, my friends and I ventured to a venue in Winston-Salem called Ziggys for the Sister Hazel concert. Sister Hazel is one of those bands that its just impossible to hate them. In high school, Sister Hazel was my jam. I recall going to the "old Ziggys" (which was complete with a tarp roof) to see the band numerous times. One time, the concert was already sold out but my friend Laura and I decided to go sit in the parking lot with the windows down and listen anyway. Yeah, we were that cool. So this weekend Sister Hazel was back in town at the new Ziggys which is a huge step up from the tarp roof situation that use to be going on. I had a blast! Sister Hazel is one of those bands that even though they have come out with new stuff, they still play all the old stuff that everyone knows. It was fabulous! My friends and I danced the night away! Here are some pictures from our night out! Sadly, I didnt get many at the actual concert.











xoxo,
Miss Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment