Monday, August 27, 2012

Oops.

Ok, I failed. My first year of teaching and blogging was an epic failure...well the blogging part...not the teaching part. As my second year starts, I am promising to be better at this. I could go back and talk about last year, but honestly it would take me months to even scratch the surface. So we will start from here.

I turned the big 2-4 a week ago. Yikes!! As I celebrated my birthday with the best friends and family I realized how blessed I am. As much as I dislike getting older, I couldnt ask for anyone better to get old with!  Now, I am working diligently in my classroom in preparation for visitations from my babies later this week! Something about fresh bulletin boards just makes me smile. I am SO excited to meet this years polkadots.

As for now, this teacher is sleepy after her first workday after a long summer! Bed time is calling my name!!

XOXO,

Miss Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment